12Feb2010, it is the worst of day of my life…
You all maybe don’t know what happen on me that let me said so.
I still remember that it happen on the way back to my hometown. From my university to hometown, I need at least 8 hours to arrive there. So, on the way, I may be hungry and because I forgot to bring some snack and then need to buy from the stall beside the road or shop of the resting place. At night about 12.00am, the bus’ driver has a rest and where it happens. First of all, I just want go to rest room, after this I feel hungry and want to buy something for eat. Then I go throughout there and see there is burger shop. Certainly, I just order a burger as easier and cheaper to have it. At beginning, I knew that have to wait at least half of an hour because there are many people have ordered before me. Then I just can be waiting there. So I try to look at the burger which I order and think when it can be done. Surely, I see the burgers being less and less follow the time. The queue which I follow being shorter and shorter. At this time, around half of hour from my order.
Before I get the burger, I am surprise that burgers him made finished. So I think him maybe mistake the amount of order and I just wait again. After 15 minutes, the queue just turn into a person, that’s me. At that time, I have been very hungry and can’t wait again to take the burger. I see also the burger is done and being pack, so I just go counter to take it. Just a moment, that guy just turn over from me to give the burger to other one who just order…On this moment, I have been crazy for it. SO ANGRY! At the same time, I quickly take out my handset and take photo of this stall and decide to write a blog for this UNFAIR and WORST SERVICE provided by that stall!
You all maybe don’t know what happen on me that let me said so.
I still remember that it happen on the way back to my hometown. From my university to hometown, I need at least 8 hours to arrive there. So, on the way, I may be hungry and because I forgot to bring some snack and then need to buy from the stall beside the road or shop of the resting place. At night about 12.00am, the bus’ driver has a rest and where it happens. First of all, I just want go to rest room, after this I feel hungry and want to buy something for eat. Then I go throughout there and see there is burger shop. Certainly, I just order a burger as easier and cheaper to have it. At beginning, I knew that have to wait at least half of an hour because there are many people have ordered before me. Then I just can be waiting there. So I try to look at the burger which I order and think when it can be done. Surely, I see the burgers being less and less follow the time. The queue which I follow being shorter and shorter. At this time, around half of hour from my order.
Before I get the burger, I am surprise that burgers him made finished. So I think him maybe mistake the amount of order and I just wait again. After 15 minutes, the queue just turn into a person, that’s me. At that time, I have been very hungry and can’t wait again to take the burger. I see also the burger is done and being pack, so I just go counter to take it. Just a moment, that guy just turn over from me to give the burger to other one who just order…On this moment, I have been crazy for it. SO ANGRY! At the same time, I quickly take out my handset and take photo of this stall and decide to write a blog for this UNFAIR and WORST SERVICE provided by that stall!

1 comment:
wahaha...lastly u wrote out!!! >.<
Post a Comment